Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hidden Everywhere!

Hidden Everywhere. By Laurie Jackson 8/21/2012
 Just felt like blogging today as my daughter plays the beautiful music theme to my “favoritist “ movie, “Pride and Prejudice.” Funny thing is, she doesn’t even like the movie but she plays the song with incredible passion and musical maturity! Although our other daughter will watch the movie with me anytime of the day, so I get the best of both worlds anyway. LoL!

 As I had a little nap this afternoon and some great time out with God, I began being thankful for His way, truth and life and seemed to have a short, highlighted summary come to.

 His ways …

so far I believe this is His wisdom brought about by our earnest seeking, which is always rooted in a humble heart before Him. He has helped me admit having no wisdom and caused me to ask and desire it. Praying for this seems to be His way. Proverbs is packed full of it and you can learn it from so many variables, including children! My own children! I’ve also learned that God’s wisdom can be hidden in the most mysterious places!
 Everywhere!

 His Truth!

 Mysterious for sure! You can find it in the bible, but only as revealed by the Holy Spirit. You can’t contrive revelation and you certainly can’t force it to come too early. He has perfect timing. His Truth can seem very frustrating to learn and you never quite arrive at a complete revelation, as there is always more to be revealed. I’ve also learned that The Truth can be hidden in the most mysterious places! Everywhere

The  Life.

 Not a formula, nor a list of to-do’s but rather His spirit flowing through you. Mysterious and hard to understand intellectually, requiring faith in His goodness and Love. We must be after His life otherwise He’ll let us choose the opposite. I heard Charles Stanley say, “ you can’t have Love without choice.” I believe this is truth. I’ve also learned that life can be hidden in the most mysterious places! Everywhere!

 I believe that the way, Truth and life cannot be separated! I believe all of the above adds up to a most mysterious conclusion. Jesus is the way the truth and the life. I don’t quite get this completely but have experience what I am saying to some degree. I’m so glad about this! I am also convinced that there will be a time that we will be able to experience Jesus and His person completely one day. It is interesting how Jesus’ words didn’t waiver one bit. He simply stated, “I am the way, the truth and the life.” “The way” leads the question…”so there is no other way?” I find this intriguing.

 Thanks for walking with me on this journey today. Deuteronomy 30:19

2 comments:

  1. I loved it. I remember our conversation about bees the other day, and how God's wisdom was flowing thru us at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Russ! Yes I do very much remember the bee conversation.. loved it and love you!

    ReplyDelete