Thursday, April 25, 2013

Join In The Celebration!


Running Revelations  ~ by Laurie Jackson 4/25/2012
The Music’s All Around Us… Just Listen… Join In The Celebration!

So I went out for a gorgeous run this morning. I had no thought for how fast or long I would go.  I just wanted to celebrate the day.  Listening to our daughters play list today was so inspiring and a much needed change from the same old music I’ve been playing because I hadn’t gotten around to loading her songs on my I-pod. 
Today I woke up with God speaking to me and asking me to join in the celebration.  I knew exactly what He meant because He had spoken to me about this many times before. 
Joining the celebration is to know and trust all that Christ has done for us.  This is a journey and revelation I believe an individual must personally go to their designer about.
Speaking of a personal designer!  On my run today I felt that the Spirit of the living God was pointing out how no one was running in front of me or behind me while I was running. I wasn’t alone but on my own individual journey.  Enjoying the safety of the people in the cars passing by.  Immensely enjoying the music I was listening to on my I-pod created by amazing musicians! Thank God for music!  I was not isolated from Gods people but I was on my own journey that was paved just for me!  I heard God say something like this to me.
“Isn’t it so freeing to be on your own individual journey that I personally designed for you?  There is no pressure to perform for anyone or keep up with anyone.  You are not striving to imitate anyone else’s design.  You are not on any one else’s journey but the one I’ve designed especially for you.  Aren’t you glad you asked your own designer and creator, about who I truly made you to be, instead of staying in a place where you are frantically trying to please and impress everyone around you?  Welcome to the truth that sets you free.  I’m so elated that you are joining in this celebration that I planned for you today!” ~ God
Just after I heard God say this to me I heard this on our daughters playlist from her August Rush album…. “The music’s all around us, just listen.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment